Our growing Jacksonville based company (located on the West side, at Normandy Blvd and I-295 South) has an immediate opening for a Skilled Carpenter in our Property Maintenance group. This position includes working job sites that are primarily multi-family units and apartment complexes in our Renovation division and will be responsible for all areas of Carpentry including, but not limited to installing cabinets, cutting & installing baseboard/moldings and window/door frames, some work on constructing walls, hanging doors frames, some painting, flooring, demo (duties will vary per site). Other duties in the Property Maintenance division may be assigned as needed.
All Weather Contractors is proud to offer great pay, benefits package and job advancement.
Qualified applicants will have:
- Prior experience with maintenance and renovation work in a multi-family setting
- Use of own tools. Experience with power hand tools needed.
- Good communication, professionalism, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of inspection codes helpful. Quality work.
- Need reliable transportation and vehicle that can be loaded with equipment and materials for work projects. Company truck available for some work.
- May require exterior work occasionally. Requires ability to use ladders, scaffolding, and related equipment as needed. (May work heights 1-3 stories).
- Must be willing to undergo a drug screen and background check.
- A clean driving record (will be verified)
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on all Federal, state and local laws. All Weather encourages former military and veterans to apply. All Weather Contractors follows the Florida drug-free workplace program. We participate in E-Verify.
Serious candidates ONLY should apply below and send their resume, salary requirements and personal contact phone number/e-mail information.
Job Type: Full-time