Maintenance Supervisor -- We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for Water's Edge (North side) Apartments. Ten minutes from downtown, the 400+ community is located 1/4 mile from I-95 at Broward exit on Trout River. Besides being experienced and energetic, the ideal candidate will:
* Have a minimum of TWO YEAR'S EXPERIENCE supervising a Maintenance staff
* CAMT or PMC license required
* This is a working position with Supervisory over maintenance/grounds/housekeeping staff
* Be customer-service oriented, independent, and possess an enthusiastic attitude
* Continuously search for financially-effective ways to reduce expenses while maintaining the asset
* Train, motivate, and follow up on maintenance staff
* Have experience servicing work orders and/or make ready apartments
* HVAC Type I/II or universal license required
* Well-rounded apartment turn/work order background required. Strong plumbing skills a plus
* Full-time position; On-call (rotating schedule -usually 1 week per month) required
* A minimum of two years proven maintenance Supervisory experience IN APTS OR A RELATED FIELD REQUIRED.
Princeton Management is a privately-held Owner Operator of 23,00+ units in 15 states. Incorporated twenty two years ago, our 135 community portfolio doubled in the past eight years. Investigate the difference working with an established Owner/Operator can make in your advancement opportunities. Princeton offers medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), extremely generous holiday/vacation/PTO benefits, rental discounts. Candidates must have valid driver's license (reliable transportation required); drug-free employer. Fax resume or detailed list of (related) employment skills to 904-764-8004 or email address listed. Please list "North" in the subject line of your email. Join our growing team today! Equal opportunity employment.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers