Join a team with over 50 years of success! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Painter to manage the overall upkeep of the interior painting of the community.
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people. For more information, please visit our website at www.lincolnapts.com.
Depending on the size and age of the community, the position consistes of a variety of duties. All duties will be assigned according to their urgency, including but not limited to the following.
- Perform light painting duties as directed.
- Assist the Maintenance Superivsor or Maintenance Technician as requested..
- Assignment of make ready units to verify if they need to perform a partial or full paint job as necessary.
- Touch up holes or make necessary repairs for damages.
- Make drywall repairs and paint as necessary on occupied or vacant units.
- Verify with Maintenance Department pertaining to assigned work orders for the day.
- Perform additional duties within the community (i.e. curbs, tot lots and cabanas)
The following qualifications must be met before consideration for employment as a painter.
- Two years' painting experience required.
- Must be able to lift 65 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have drywall experience..
- A valid driver's license is required.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.