Join a team with over 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a hands-on Punch Technician who will be responsible for performing various maintenance functions necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the community. Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities across the U.S. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.
- Must be able to lift 80 – 100 lbs on a regular basis
- Must have the knowledge and ability to perform the following duties:
- Plumbing repairs
- Repair/replace locks, smoke alarms
- Replace broken windows/window screens
- Appliance repair
- Electrical repairs
- Roofing inspection/minor roof repair
- Change A/C filters
- HVAC repairs (must have HVAC license)
- Carpet and pad repair/replacement
- Comply with OSHA regulations
- Ensure resident requested maintenance is completed on a timely basis. LPC standard turnaround time is 24 hours, unless circumstances dictate otherwise.
- Ensure all maintenance work on vacant apartments is completed within the LPC standard of 7 days or 5 business days
- Install new appliances as necessary
- Comply with OSHA regulations and applicable laws in your area regarding health, safety, or environment
- Assist Business Manager/Office personnel as needed in emergency situations
- Consult with Business Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor on major repairs, replacements and/or contracts
- High School Education or equivalent required
- EPA certification required, HVAC certification preferred
- CPO certification preferred
- Plumbing, carpentry, electrical and appliance repair experience required
- High energy level, Assertive, & Self-Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong Leadership and Motivational skills
- Must be available to assist in after-hours emergency situations
- Must be available for night/weekend on-call duty
- Basic knowledge of computers is required
- A valid driver's license is required.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.