US Residential is a growing Multifamily Property Management Company. We are currently searching for an experienced Service Manager to join our team!
The Service Manager is responsible for responding to maintenance requests as instructed by their Supervisor or as requested by residents or vendors. This position ensures that the physical aspects of the community, both interior and exterior, meet the company’s standards and any applicable laws. In addition, the Service Manager participates in guiding and leading Maintenance Technicians as well as assisting in diagnosing and repairing maintenance problems for the community.
- Schedules, monitors and/or performs preventative maintenance and apartment turns.
- Leads in diagnosing problems and completing repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, swimming pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliances.
- Ensures that service requests are responded to promptly and professionally.
- Ensures apartment homes have been turned in a timely and efficient manner as well as determines if work has been completed properly.
- Communicates with the Community Manager on a daily basis to update the market ready schedule.
- Provides excellent customer service to prospective and current residents, and promotes a quality living experience for all residents.
- Provides training, feedback and support to the maintenance team.
- Review work order logs and sets priorities for work order completions.
- Provides on-call service after hours as scheduled and performs emergency maintenance work when required.
- Inspects vacant units, buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness.
- 3+ year’s general maintenance experience with at least 2+ years’ experience in a supervisory/team lead role.
- Apartment Maintenance experience is preferred.
- HVAC, CPO and EPA Certifications are preferred.
- Knowledge of the apartment industry and skills required for HVAC, plumbing, appliance repair, electrical duties, and fire alarm panels.
- Demonstrable computer abilities, Windows (Word and Excel), Internet and email, and other, relevant applications.
- Yardi experience is a bonus!
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Availability to participate in on-call emergency rotation and responds to emergencies after hours as needed.
- Standing, walking, and/or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Frequent climbing and reaching.
- Moderate stooping, kneeling, crawling, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to lift and/or move an excess of 50 pounds or more.
- Ability to use standard maintenance equipment
- Dependable transportation and a valid driver’s license is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and manage others.
- Ability to drive others toward maximum customer satisfaction.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
US Residential is a leader in the Property Management industry with communities throughout the US. US Residential prides itself to be a company that promotes from within and where your talents are recognized, appreciated, and supported!
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. US Residential offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, bonuses, 401K program with company match, generous paid time off, holidays and more.
US Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.